In this course you’ll learn to use Blender’s modeling tools to create a high resolution model of an M249 Machine Gun. You'll learn retopology techniques that will allow you to create a low-poly version of your high-poly object. You’ll also learn how to...
- Create a Color ID map using Blender’s Vertex Paint tools
- Bake Normal and Ambient Occlusion maps in Blender and Substance Painter
- Assign materials in Substance Painter based on a Color ID map
- Import your Blender models into Unity
- Assign PBR textures to objects in Unity
If you've ever wanted to create high quality assets for video games, then this course is for you.