In this beginner game design course, I will be guiding you step by step through the construction of a simple shooting gallery style of game using Unreal Engine 4: THE premier free to download gaming engine!
This course is broken out into 35 fun to follow video lessons. A sampling of things you will learn in this course include:
- How to setup and create a project in Unreal Engine 4
- How to construct simple levels using basic shapes
- How to place, scale, rotate, and move "actors" in your levels
- How to create interactive objects
- How to add materials to your level
- How to add particle effects
- How to add sounds
- How to add lights
- How to create a daytime or nighttime look
- How to create and display a fully functioning scoring system
- And more!
With the knowledge gained in these video lessons, you will be armed with the necessary skills to start building your OWN gaming creations (WITHOUT any programming knowledge needed!)