Welcome to this 3Dmax beginners course!
What will you learn
- Understand all 3ds Max basics and go beyond
- You will be beyond intermediate 3ds Max level
- You will know how to create your own projects in 3ds Max
- … and much more!
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- 3ds Max Software Installed
Hi, Welcome to 3ds max 2019 Beginners Course my name is Vito and I’m going to be your instructor throughout the course. 3ds Max is Autodesk’s flagship app for design visualization. It’s widely used in game design, animation, visual effects, and motion graphics.
This course is designed for those with no prior experience in 3ds max or 3d modeling in general.
In this comprehensive beginner course we’ll start with a tour of 3ds max 2019 interface then we’ll look at setting up 3ds max to our liking after that we will start creating basic objects and shapes, then we’ll move to more advanced modeling and learn polygonal modeling tools.
We’ll work with spline modeling, combine polygonal and spline modeling tools together to create beautiful objects, then we’ll look at creating cameras and set up our scene for lighting and materials and finally we’ll learn to create and mange materials.
After that we will dive into UVW mapping and Arnold lights
Then we’ll look at rendering, next we’ll use the tools we’ve learned to create real-world objects, we will discuss animation tools and animate our objects and finally we’ll look at free foam sculpting so we have got a lot to cover.
Go ahead and get started with 3ds max 2019 beginners course!
Who is this 3dmax beginners course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn 3ds Max
- Anyone who wants to learn 3D Modeling, UV Mapping, Texturing, Animating and More