Do you want to learn UV mapping in Blender?
This course we will teach you UV mapping techniques from the most basic ones to the more advanced UV mapping methods using Blender. UV mapping is a method of placing 2D image textures to 3D object’s surfaces. It is an important skill every 3D artists need to learn to create beautiful and believable 3D artworks.
What we will cover in this course:
- UV mapping introduction and overview
- View projection mapping
- Cylindrical projection mapping
- UV unwrapping
- Straightening tilted UV layouts
- UV image editor snapping features
- Live unwrap
- Smart UV project
- Advanced UV selection
- Texture atlas
- UV mapping symmetrical models
- Texture tiling
- Use real world size for texture using Magic UVW add-on
We will also have hands-on projects in this course such as:
- Modeling and UV mapping a Barrel
- Herbal tea product packaging
- Create a low polygonal tree from a to z
- UV mapping a fish submarine model with texture atlas
These courses will prepare you with a strong foundations, making sure you can follow all of the lessons in this course without any problems. If you are ready, JOIN NOW and take your 3D skills to the next level!