Welcome to The Blender Encyclopedia, the most comprehensive training course available covering all aspects of Blender 3D, a completely free 3D production suite. The newest releases have seen the biggest upgrades yet, with many new features and improvements.
With the tools and techniques covered in this course by CG Masters’ lead instructors Christopher Plush and Lee Salvemini, you can take full advantage of this completely free & open source software to
What you will learn
- Create Your Own Video Game or Virtual Reality Assets (Do you have a game idea you’d like to create assets for? What about a stand-out character idea for VRChat?)
- Effortlessly handle Animation, Film, and Television Productions (Blender features a full video editor, and advanced 2D & 3D compositing. Whether you have time to focus on the details for a fantastic short film, or need motion graphics for the next morning.)
- 3D Printing (A great way to impress everyone you know with a physical representation of your art. Also great for practical purposes like replacing tools or parts with your own custom design.)
- Architectural, Industrial, and Product Visualization (Make your mark in these industries without multiple expensive software subscriptions, or long waits for bug fixes and upgrades.)
- Music Videos & DJ’ing (Make the hit music video people have been waiting for, or light up the stage with your real-time visuals that change with the beat at your command.)
- Even niche avenues like medical visualization, book illustration, and so many more.
What is our goal?
The Blender Encyclopedia will be of use throughout your entire 3D journey. No matter what job you’ve been entrusted with, or creative idea you want to make a reality, this is the most important reference guide you’ll own.
Our aim is to cover every facet of Blender, a software built over decades by developer ingenuity mixed with creative input. Everything you’ll be using for your projects that Blender can facilitate, we’ll be covering.
Further than the tools alone, we’ve made sure this course contains not just the how, but the why. Throughout the course, we’ve crafted example demos, as well as step-by-step projects, that will take what you’ve learned to the next level. The focus here is how to use this information in real life scenarios. We want to see you get that career at a top studio, or to realize your dream project that has been bouncing around your imagination.
Our pledge for this course is to provide everything we’ve picked up in our combined 30 years of experience, distilled into a one-stop resource.
What will you get with this Blender course?
Over 52 hours of video training will be yours right way. We cover each topic in detail, and you’ll be led step-by-step through the content. Plus, check out the resources included with the lectures throughout the course:
- All the Blender files used in the lectures, complete with models, textures and other resources. This includes starting files so you can join in!
- Diagrams used in the lectures covering Blender tool details, examples of techniques we use, and even math related info-graphics.
- And all resources can be used in your own projects as well! Just contact us first for license details.
You will get full access to this course forever with this one-time fee, plus you’ll get access to all future updates and additional content as well! We have created this course specifically for Udemy, and you will have unlimited support from us in the Q&A section of each lecture.