What will you learn in this “Cinema4D for character modeling: Create your own robot” course
- Model beatutiful and cool looking 3D robots.
- Understand the character modeling pipeline in Cinema 4D.
- Create 3D objects and characters that are animation friendly.
- Should know the basics of Cinema 4D and 3D in general.
- Students should have Cinema4D installed in their computers.
- Students must have a desire to learn and practice new 3D skills from Day 1.
In this course you will learn the process of creating a 3D robot in Cinema4D we will start with an empty file and work our way up to modeling, texturing, and rendering a 3D character that looks awesome and is animation friendly.
We will get the most out of the different tools that Cinema4D offers, implementing different modeling techniques as well as a recycling method that will help you save a lot of time in this and any other 3D project you work in the future.
Then, we will texture our character using both, stock materials that Cinema 4D comes with, and materials that we create ourselves.
Finally, we will use a few HDR images to lit the final scene, and make some amazing renders.
This course focuses on creating the 3D character you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create any other robot you want.
I’m confident that at the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the 3D modeling process and you will be able to start creating your own 3D characters.
¿Who is this “Cinema4D for character modeling: Create your own robot” course for?
- Anyone interested in improving their Cinema4D skills.
- 3D sudents who want to take their skills to the next level.
- Not for complete 3D begginers, although they will also enjoy and learn a lot from it.