This course will dive into the details of 3d materials, showing you all the important tips and tricks necessary to achieve photorealism. The course will be demonstrated within 3ds Max, and the textures will primarily be created using V-Ray materials. Other types of shaders will also be demonstrated, but the class generally teaches you principles that can be applied across several different platforms. You will learn settings, shader types, map creation, etc., all while seeing real time demonstrations of materials being created and rendered.
In short, take this course if you want to vastly improve your ability to create photoreal textures, and streamline your workflow.
Here are some of the benefits of this course:
- You will learn the professional way to do things, making you fast and efficient
- The quality of your materials will immediately begin to improve as you apply my professional tips and tricks
- Your renderings will take on a much more photo-realistic look, as materials are one of the most important elements for realism
- You gain a deep knowledge and familiarity with V-Ray (and equivalent render engines) and its settings.
- After taking this course, you will understand many principles that you can then experiment with to make your images more professional
- The instructor is great at supporting the students by answering all questions and offering valuable feedback
- By joining this course you will also get discounted access to all the other courses offered by this instructor (see coupons in bonus section)
- And so much more...