Learn to create your own character animation for Unreal Engine using the awesome iClone tool with a practical pipeline.
Create a character with iclone 7 for Unreal Engine
- iClone 7, Character Creator 3, 3DXchange and Unreal Engine (30 day trial versions of these are available and Unreal Engine is free)
In this course you will learn one of the most powerful animation workflows available today – Reallusion’s Character Creator 3, iClone 7 and Unreal Engine!
What you will learn:
- Create an original 3D Character in Character Creator 3
- Send your character to iClone 7 ready for animation
- Pose and animate your character in iClone 7
- Perform facial animation and lip sync with your character
- Use powerful tools such as Motion Puppet, Direct Puppet and Face Puppet
- Record your animations for later use on other characters
- Render and export your video from iClone 7
- Use “Live-Link” to send your character to Unreal Engine for animation and scene setup
- Setup your scene in Unreal Engine and record the animation there
Who is this course for?
- Students who are brand new to iClone 7 or current users who wish to dive deeper into character animation using Character Creator 3, iClone 7 and Unreal Engine
- People who wish to learn a cost-effective, powerful workflow for high quality 3D animation for film, TV or game development.
- Artists who wish to learn how to perform facial animation and lip sync for their digital characters