Welcome to this Vray exterior rendering course!
What can you expect from this course?
- You’ll be able to setup an exterior scene with HDRI lighting
- Re-Use my extrerior preset with rendering and lighting settings
- Work with the most efficient 3 level method
- Be familiar with 3DsMax, VRay and Photoshop User Interface
- Have basic understanding of lighting and rendering process
Glad you’ve landed on this page, because I have and easy STEP-BY-STEP method that will take your 3D Renders to the Next Level.
There are 3 Steps that you need to learn to Successful 3D Render! And I’m about to teach you these steps in detail so that you could create Photorealistic Exterior Renders by using 3DsMax, VRay and Photoshop with plugins.
You just need to follow Video Tutorials – Do Exercises – Get Feedback and Follow my Instructions. You will be surprised how easy it is – when you are taking your 3D image in 3 steps to perfect Lighting & Rendering.
What will you learn
You are Going to “Learn by Doing” Real Example of a Duplex House
What you see in samples is LEVEL 1 – Camera & Lighting. We got 2 more to go – Textures, Render Optimization, Post Production with Final Polishing.
- This DUPLEX is going to be our testing and practicing model – I’m going to provide you with this model and basic working library for setting up a tropical style house. You are going to test different Environment maps to select the type of Day Lighting you want to go with.
- Create realistic VRay Materials – such as stucco walls, glass, concrete, wood and types of metal.
- Realistic Landscape architecture will be also covered in this training.
We Concentrate on What’s Really Important
Discover all the pro techniques
You will learn my solid techniques for balancing all scene lights in 3 easy steps;
- Your image will have depth and much better visual impact on the viewer – after completing my exercises – you will know how to adjust Ambient light with perfect combination with Sun Light & Interior Lighting. Setup Physically Correct Camera & Adjust Realistic Textures.
- You will learn how Textures should behave in different Lighting and “How You Can Make It Look Realistic!”.
- Rendering Optimization Process – Balancing DMC Sampler – is going to be one of the most important Topics of this Training.
All examples with 3DsMax 2015 and VRay 3.0
You are going to get my ENTIRE BLUEPRINT – Backed-up with VIDEO TUTORIALS and Step-By-Step Manual Instructions with Detailed Explanation – How to Model, Texture, Light & Render Photo-realistic Exterior!
You get this training material
- In addition YOU ARE GOING TO GET MY 3DSMAX FILES – WITH EVERY STEP CONFIGURATION!
Workshop Training Materials
I’VE GATHERED ONLY WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE IN ORDER TO GET MAXIMUM OF YOUR PRACTICE
- HDRI-HUB – HDRI MAPS
- VIZPEOPLE – BACKGROUND PLATES
- VIZPEOPLE CUT-OUT PHOTOSHOP PEOPLE
Who is this Vray exterior rendering course for?
- 3D Artist