El precio de este artículo es el del momento de su publicación. Los precios pueden variar cuando existen promociones.
Welcome to this course about creating videogame assets in ZBrush!
What will you learn:
- Using photo references in ZBrush
- Using the default sculpting brushes for creating rock assets
- Creating game-ready low poly assets in ZBrush
- Creating and baking texture maps in ZBrush
- Using height and displacement maps to quickly add surface detail to rock assets
- Scaling objects in ZBrush to match real-life units
- Students should be familiar with the fundamentals of ZBrush
In this course, we will create a game-ready rock set from start to finish, and will only use ZBrush. This is an intermediate level course. So, if you are planning to take it, you should be familiar with the fundamentals of ZBrush. If not, I encourage you to start with the ZClassroom videos on Pixologic’s website and then join us for a smoother transition.
Who is this videogame assets in ZBrush course for?
- Game developers
- 3D enthusiasts