Welcome to this Star Wars modeling course!
What will you learn
- You’ll learn to model Kylo Ren through the modeling technique based on low ploys, you’ll be supported by intermediate tools of Zbrush to give the best finishes to your pieces and you’ll learn the flow of various types of materials like fabric, leather, plastic and metal.
- To take this course you need to have a basic knowledge of the software’s interface in order to properly understand the information given along the course.
- In case you don’t have the basic knowledge of the software i recommend to take the free beginners Zbrush course.
- In this course we’ll work with the Zbrush software so it’s very important to have it installed on your computer
- To finish you’ll need a PC with the minimum requirements of the software to make it run (Usually no PC has any problems running the software, at least not for basic processes)
¿Do you like cinema and videogames? and if you are also an artist and want to learn how to make characters for the industry, then this is the course for you. You’ll learn how go from simple shapes to professional finishes, learn how to extract UV maps and apply noise maps to improve the look of your characters
Who is this Star Wars modeling course for?
- If you are a beginner in these topics and don’t know all the concepts this course will be of great help as they will be explained in a simple and clear manner.