Welcome to this hard surface modeling in ZBrush course!
What will you learn:
- At the end of this course you should have a strong foundation to Zbrush tools particularly in hard surface sculpting.
- Understand multiple methods of approach in creating complex shapes using live booleans
- Have your own customized boolean to use in any of your own projects, both personal and commercial.
- End up with a industry standard sci-fi fi helmet of your own.
- Basic understanding of the Gizmo 3D tool manipulator and how its deformers can be combined with other Zbrush tools such as array meshes to flush out complex shapes quickly
- Just a copy of Zbrush 4r8 or higher
– In this course you will develop a strong foundation to Zbrush newest features for sculpting hard surfaces by sculpting through scratch an industry standard sci-fi fi helmet.
– This course is meant to demonstrate how fast and complex details can be established in a short amount of time, particularly through live booleans. As a result you will be supplied a customized boolean (yours to keep and use as you see fit). and shown how to apply it using match maker brush to establish detailing in a short amount of time.
– Here I will demonstrate for you to learn multiple approaches in which to apply live booleans. From mesh extracts to array methods to flush out shapes quickly for purposes of both blocking out as well as detailing.
– I will be making a strong impression in narrating hotkeys through out this tutorial for the beginners that enroll in this course.
– Understanding the pros and cons when choosing between clip curve brushes and trim curve brushes.
– Learn how to use Zbrush chisel brush and understand how it relates to its morph target features.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is a student of Zbrush from beginner to advance should be interested in this hard surface modeling in ZBrush course.